Sales and Marketing
This course will provide learners with the appropriate skills and knowledge essential for devising marketing strategies and techniques within a business environment. It introduces participants to the areas of marketing, advertising, sales & public relations enabling them to understand the tools and enhance their studies in the marketing and communications area.
- The Essentials of Sales and Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- Services Marketing
- Information Technology Skills
- The principles and practices of effective sales and marketing,
- Marketing Communications
- Sales Responsibilities & Preparation
- Sales Management Organisation & Control
- Present sales and marketing pitches
Who should attend
This sales and marketing course has been developed to meet the needs of working professionals, managers and supervisory staff, from various non-marketing and sales backgrounds, who may wish to develop skills and techniques to effectively function within the areas of sales and/or marketing.