Performance and Compliance
Health and Safety solutions offered by TC Ireland include a reliable, high-quality training experience delivered professionally and managed with passion, interest and enthusiasm. We work daily to serve the needs of small business and community organisations.
We have learned, when it comes to health and safety solutions there are three areas which improve performance and encourage compliance with the Safety, Health and Welfare Act 2005.
- The social solution is gained from you having a reputation as a quality lead organisation that looks after health and safety.
- The people solution is achieved through increasing your stakeholder satisfaction as a result of performance over and above, just compliance.
- The economic solution is gained in costs saved through reduced illness and injury and increased moral in the workplace.
We aim to
- Increase awareness and promote safe behaviors in your organisation through training, workshops and advice clinics designed to address your specific needs.
- Offer professional advice and guidance which informs and helps protect your employees from injury and illness.
- Help refresh your organisations safety management systems meaning you can rest assured about the overall health and safety of your organisation.
Services, including training can be delivered at your site or at our training facility located in Dublin close to M50, M2 and M3 motorways. Our site is accessible by public transport including bus and rail.
We would be delighted to visit your site and learn more about your work. To arrange a meeting or request a call back please visit the contact us section of our website.